Get A Quote
Public Limited Company
Public Limited Company Registration – Public Limited Company is a Company whose ownership is organized via shares of stock which are intended to be freely traded on a stock exchange or in over-the-counter markets. A public company can be listed on a stock exchange (termed as “Listed Company”), which facilitates the trading of shares and raising of funds from the market. The Company registration process can be completed online on Bizcruise in not more than 20 days with assistance from experienced incorporation experts, provided the requisite documents are provided.
- PAN card or Passport of all directors and shareholders.
- Voter ID/Driving license.
- DSC of Directors.
- DIN for all the Directors.
- Copy of latest bank statement/telephone/mobile bill/electricity/gas bill.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph specimen signature blank document with signature [Directors only]
- Sale deed/property deed (in case of owned property)
- NOC or rent agreement from the owner of the premises.
Public Limited Company Registration in India
For entrepreneurs who are planning for large-scale operations, registering a public limited company in India is the finest option. A Public Limited Company comes under the company act 2013, It is an organization that legally offers the public to sell or purchase its stocks or shares through the IPO (initial public offering) or using trades on the stock market. Public Limited Company is a large company and assures the limited liability of its members and owners. The Company is free to issue shares and debentures with certain obligations to raise funds for the common people. Public limited companies have to follow certain government norms to start a Public Limited Company in India.
It is the largest available form of business in India. There should be a minimum of 7 members, but no limit on the maximum number of employees, but after 500 employees, the company will need approval from the SEBI. The criteria of register the Public Limited Company are more rigid and Inflexible as compared to the Pvt. Ltd. Company.
To expand your business at an online platform so register yourself with “bizcurise. in”. Register the Online Public limited company in India with our professional and qualified staff. Contact us for further information.
Parameters for registering the Public Limited Company registration
There are certain rules and regulations to registering a Public Limited Company. Here are some points for the parameters for registering the Public Limited Company.
- Minimum 7 shareholders: – There should be a minimum of 7 people to start the Public Limited Company. From these 7 people can become a shareholder and the director of the company.
- Minimum Capital Required: The minimum capital required is Rs 5 lakh to start the Public Limited Company. The amount needs according to the business execution.
- Minimum 3 directors: There should be 3 directors to start the Public Limited Company. There should be one Indian citizen among the 3 directors.
- Digital Signature Certificate: When submitting the self-attested identity copies and address proof, DSC is one of the Directors required.
- Direct Identification Number: It is 8 digits Unique number and is a mandatory requirement for all existing and new company directors.
- Distinct Name: The name of the Public Limited Company Should be distinctive and distinct from any other company name or band
The Procedure for the Online Public Limited Company Registration I India
The following steps are the requirements for the Public Limited Company Registration in India:
- DSC: DSC represents the company’s director’s signature. As the online registration is started, all the necessary documents have been uploaded on the ministry of corporate Affairs website, At that time we need the Digital Signature. TCS, E-Mudra, and other government-approved sellers are just a few places where you can get it.
- Director Identification Number (DIN): It is the unique identification number that is allotted to the company’s director. All director types that are being considered for an appointment inside the organization must possess a DIN.
- Name Approval: After getting the DSC and DIN numbenumbers next step is to apply for the company’s name approval. It is an important step for the registration of the company. You must be reminded of some points before selecting the company’s name
- You must check that your company’s name is not already registered by some other company.
- The word “Limited” should appear after the word “Public Limited Company” in your company name.
- Submitting SPICe+ Form: Once the company’s name is approved by the MCA the next step is to fill the SPICe+ form. You have to fill out all the required documents like Memorthe andum Of Articles(MOM) and Articles of Association( AOA) and some declarations and affidavits to proceed with the company’s incorporation. MOA and AOA documents contain information on the business’s objectives, mission, aims, and the sensibilities of the director.
Issue of certificate of incorporation: All the documents and the application have been submitted, and their verification is to be taken. If all verifying documents are up to the mark then the ROC issue the certificate of Incorporation.
Documents Required for the Registration of the Public Limited Company
Shareholders and Directors
For Registered Office
Proof of Adhaar and PAN card
Proof of Identity
Proof of Utility bill(water and electricity bill)
Passport size photographs
Proof of Bank statements
DSC of all directors
DIN of all directors
Address proof of ownership(electricity bill, etc)
Above all mentioned documents, MOA and AOA are also necessary to document for the Public Limited Company registration in India.
Benefits of registering a Public Limited Company in India
Minimal Liability: Public Company’s shareholders have enjoyed the benefits of limited/minimal liability. Personal Investments held by the owners of the firm cannot be taken to pay off liabilities if the company is bankrupt and unable to do so.
Capital Growth: Public Limited company offered the shares to the general public. It will improve the capital growth of the company.
Perpetual Existence: A Public Limited company has perpetual existence. It means in case of death, retirement, insolvency, or insanity of any member or shareholders, the company will continue to operate.
Opportunities to Growth and Expand: There is an opportunity to grow and expand your business by investing the share’s money in your business.
Risk of Spreading: Since shares are issued to the general public, the market’s unsystematic risk is dispersed.
Democratic Management: There is a large number of investors in the Public Limited company. The PLC is managed by the Board of Directors. Hence, the board of directors is selected by the investors or the shareholders.
Flexibility in share’s transferability: The public limited company’s shares are more often traded on the stock exchange. They can be transferred through the stock market. Any investor who wishes to sell their stocks can do so through a stock trade.
Exit Strategy: Going for public limited company registration in India may increase the founders’ possibilities to leave the company at some point in the future if they so choose. The probability of bid interest from possible bidders may rise as a result of both increased share transferability and greater visibility of the company and its performance.
Visit our website for additional details about registering a public limited company in India: “bizcurise.in”. You may get the best guidance on any issue from our professionals.