Get A Quote
Nidhi Company means a company incorporated with an object of cultivating habit of thrift and savings amongst the Members and receiving deposits from and lending to the Members for their mutual benefit, and duly complying with the rules formed by the Central Government in this regard.
- Easy Formation
- No RBI Regulations – less compliance.
- Cost efficient registration.
- Lesser documentation process
- Loans given to the members at a lower rate.
- No Minimum Capital Requirement
Exemptions and privileges for Nidhi Companies
- Accordingly, certain provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 shall not apply to the Nidhi Company and Nidhi would be exempted from certain provisions of the same.
- Service of documents to Nidhi members may be done by sending it to him by post or by registered post or by speed post or by courier or by delivering the same at his office or by such electronic or other mode as may be prescribed.
- A Nidhi Company is free to make a private placement to any number of persons and it shall not be deemed to be an offer to the public.
- PAN card or Passport.
- Voter ID/Driving license.
- DSC of Directors.
- DIN for all the Directors.
- Copy of latest bank statement/telephone/mobile bill/electricity gas bill.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph specimen signature blank document with signature [Directors only]
- Sale deed/property deed (in case of owned property)
- NOC or rent agreement from the owner of the premises.