Private Limited Company Registration Mumbai
Mumbai, one of the biggest cities in the world, shows a rare fusion of a varied business environment and the development of a megacity. Mumbai’s contribution to India’s development is vital for the country’s business environment. It is one of the greatest cities in India to register a new business, and Maharashtra is one of the top states in terms of growth. Mumbai has all the facilities and services necessary for you to run a successful business, including those for manufacturing goods, offering business services, and selling goods and services. If you are thinking to start a business in Mumbai then join our team “bizcurise” for the best services at an affordable price.
“Bizcurise” offers all types of company registration services in Mumbai or New startup registration services in Mumbai and searching for Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai.
Get A Quote
Document requirement for the company registration in Mumbai
Checklist on Private limited company registration
Procedure for the Private limited registration in Mumbai
Advantages of the Private limited registration in Mumbai
Meaning of Private Limited Company
The private company’s owner or shareholders’ liability is limited by the number of shares they hold in the business. They also benefit from the tax breaks provided by the Income Tax Act of 1961. It is mandatory for the private company, which includes the “limited” at the end of the company’s name.
Document needed for online company registration in Mumbai
The following are the mandatory documents required for company registration in Mumbai. All the documents to be submitted Online:
Required documents for Directors and shareholders of the private company:
- Scanned copy of PAN card.
- Scanned Copy of Identity Proof- Aadhaar card/ driving license.
- Scanned Copy of Address Proof – Voter’s card/Passport.
- Scanned Copy of Utility Bills- Electricity bill/ latest bank statement.
Required document for the company’s registration address for the private limited company in Mumbai:
- Scanned Copy of NOC –from the land owner.
- Scanned Copy of Rent Agreement.
- Scanned Copy of Address proof-Electricity bill.
Scanned copy of Receipt of the latest Rent bill.
Checklist of the Private Limited Company registration in Mumbai
The minimum prerequisites that should be done for private limited company registration in Mumbai are as follows:
- A Minimum of 2 Shareholders are required for the private limited company registration in Mumbai and a Maximum limit is 200 members are required for the private company.
- A Minimum of 2 directors and a maximum of 15 directors have required for the Pvt. ltd company registration in Mumbai. Additionally, the proposed director must be at least 18 years old. One director must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum requirement for capital is rs 1 lakh.
- Every private company should use “Pvt ltd “ at the end of their company’s name.
The name of the Pvt.Ltd company should be unique.
Procedure for the Pvt Ltd Company registration in Mumbai
Apply for Name Approval: The applicant must provide two companies’ name and their objectives and apply to MCA for approval. One name will be approved. The company’s name should be original and effective for its business and it should be finished with “Private Limited.”
Get a DSC Certificate: The Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for any business-related legal work and authentication. Additionally, it offers a high level of protection, protecting the confidentiality and security of each transaction you conduct. A document that has been digitally signed verifies that the data has not been altered in any way. Your agent can use your DSC after you register your business in Mumbai. This is a secure and accepted procedure
When registering your business, our professionals help you obtain your DSC.
Apply for Direct Identification Number (DIN): Every person who wishes to serve as a director in a company must get an eight-digit director’s identity number issued under the Companies Act of 2013. Our team will help you to apply for the DIN number online by submitting Form DIR-3 at the time of incorporation along with the SPICe+ form.
Fill the SPICe+ from: We must develop and submit an incorporation application in SPICE+ formats along with a Memorandum of Association (MOA), Articles of Association (AOA), and AGILE form for final approval when the name has been approved and a DSC has been generated.
Obtain the CIN and the certificate of incorporation: The registrar issues the incorporation certificate and assigns the CIN (Company Identification Number) after 1-3 days of confirming the materials.
Most importantly, the certificate is sent to your registered Mail ID immediately.
Advantages of the Online Private Limited Company Registration in Mumbai
Distinct legal entity
- You are not at all obligated to pay the full debts on your own if your organization experiences a severe financial crisis.
- Limited liability allows shareholders and members to not bear the full weight of debts, protecting the shareholders’ assets and finances.
- In the most severe scenarios of the Company’s financial bankruptcy, the shareholders are only obligated to contribute the minimum value of their shares. This security enables the Company to offer high-value services without the risk of liability.
Boosts the Value of Your Company
- If you register your startup firm as a Pvt. Ltd., then your chances of doing business with bigger corporations are only slightly enhanced. These large corporations see you as a genuine businessperson and not simply another startup.
- Pvt Ltd company registration aids in building trust in you as a start-up and will open up extra business prospects with these organizations that might not otherwise be accessible.
- By registering your business as a private limited company, you may distinguish your brand from others in the industry and stop market duplication.
Better Management & Ownership Features are provided
- You have more freedom to transfer or share ownership when you use a private limited company.
- A Private Limited Company can have up to 200 shareholders, who are accountable for determining the ownership of the business.
- A Private Limited Company clearly distinguishes between the owners of shares and the management because the shareholders do not directly participate in the management of the Company. As a result, a Private Limited Company is considerably more advantageous in terms of ownership and management aspects.
- Private Limited Company Registration enables you to significantly reduce your tax liability.
- Instead of making monthly wage payments, the Pvt Ltd company may decide to distribute dividends to its shareholders.
- Dividends are worth more to shareholders than salaries since they are subject to fewer tax deductions.
Assists in creating a great team
- Offering advantages like stock ownership or ESOPs should help you attract and keep your finest performers in today’s cutthroat job market.
- Only when your company is registered as a private limited company are employee stock ownership plans, or ESOPs, allowed.
- Keep in mind that great teams make great big businesses.
Making Your Company Look More Credible
- When compared to an LLP registration or any other type of company registration, a private limited company could be registered quickly.
- You can increase your business credibility by being a Pvt. Ltd. company. To other businesses, financial institutions, vendors, and potential clients, Private Limited Companies seem more dependable and trustworthy.
- For this reason, a startup should think about registering as a private limited company before choosing any other type of company registration.
Get You Additional Funding Options
- Any business that is thinking about FDI, employee stock options, equity funding, or venture capital funding should consider registering as a private limited company.
- To expand your startup in all areas of industry, you’ll need to take advantage of all the funding sources that are already on the market. Therefore, financing is a crucial component of starting, running, and developing a firm or startup.
- Because of this, a Private Limited Company is the best type of legal entity.
If you need any legal guidance from professionals in any area of Private Company Registration in Mumbai, our “bizcurise” group will be available to you. Our staff will work with you to make sure that your company is fully and successfully registered, and that you are in compliance with all laws based on the activities that your firm wants to engage in. Our consulting will guarantee that your task is completed successfully and on schedule.