Pay as you
go grow pricing
Registered Office Change Address
The enrolled office of an organization is a spot to which all official correspondences relating to a Company is sent. Notwithstanding an enlisted office, an organization can have a corporate office or regulatory office or branch office or manufacturing plant, and so on, However, just the enrolled office of the Company should be enlisted with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Every single other office or extra areas can be opened by an organization with no suggestion to the ROC.
The enrolled office of the Company will likewise decide the habitation of the organization (State of Incorporation). The state or area in which the enlisted office of the Company is arranged will decide the Registrar of Company (ROC) to which the application for organization enrollment must be made. Any difference in location of Registered Office must be advised to the Registrar of Company (ROC) inside 15 days.
Registered Office Requirement during Company Registration
At the time of consolidation of a Company, it is critical to announce the enrolled office of the Company and submit narrative proof. Normally, the accompanying records must be submitted while proclaiming an enlisted office of an organization during joining:
- Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Property Tax Receipt
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from Landlord for Registered Office
- Rental or Lease Agreement between Landlord and the Company
Note that the name and address referenced on the power bill/water bill/property charge receipt precisely coordinate the NOC Certificate from Landlord and the Rental Agreement. Further, the enlisted office of an organization can’t be an empty land or working under development. Nonetheless, there is likewise no prerequisite for the enlisted office to be a business or mechanical property. The enlisted office of an organization can likewise be a private property.
In the event that the organization has not chosen the enrolled office of the Company while petitioning for fuse, gives the choice to the Company to proclaim a brief location. The enrolled office of the Company should then be pronounced by recording INC 22 inside 15 days of joining of the Company.
Registered Office Change
Once the registered office of a Company is declared by filing INC 22, any further changes to the registered office of the Company must be intimated to the ROC. Any change is registered office address within the same area of city or town or village must be notified within fifteen days by filing the appropriate forms. In case of change of registered office of a company, outside the local limits of any city, town or village, then the change of registered office must be approved by a special resolution passed by the Company. If the registered office of a company is to be changed from one jurisdiction of a ROC to another jurisdiction, then the change in registered office must be approved by the Regional Director of ROC. Visit Bizcruise for more information relating to change of registered office of a Company.
Rule 27: Notice and verification of change of situation of the registered office
The notice of change of the situation of the registered office and the verification of the same shall be filled in form INC 22 along with the prescribed fees and shall be attached to the form above. The documents and the manner in which they are to be verified are mentioned in the terms of sub-section (2) of section 12. To verify the registered office of the company, the documents are to be attached in the prescribed format with the form INC- 22 both for giving intimation of the registered office at the time of incorporation and the any time there are changes in the registered office. The documents for verification (depending on the ownership status) of the registered office are mentioned below.
- Incase the registered office owned by the company itself, the conveyance deed of the property in the name of the company is required.
- Incase the registered office is taken on lease/rent by the company, the lease deed or the rent agreement and rent receipts (in case of rental) is required. The rent receipt cannot be older than one month.
- Incase the office is owned by the director or any other persons and the premises are not on lease by the company, the company needs to attach proof that the company is permitted to use the place as its registered office. This may be in the form of a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the owner.
Copies of the utility bills mentioned below need to be attached in all the above cases. These bills should bear the name of the company along with the address that is to be used as the registered address of the company. These should not be more than 2 months old.
- Mobile phone bill
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Gas bill
The company has to pass certain resolutions such as the special resolution and the board resolution.
- Special Resolution– This is to be passed in a general meeting if it wants to change the registered office to a place outside the local lists of the city, town or village wherein the office is presently located.
- Board Resolution– A board resolution to enable the authorisation of the director to sign and submit form INC- 22 needs to be passed.
Change of Registered Office with a Different ROC but Same State
Incase the company wants to change the registered office from the jurisdiction of one ROC to the other ROC, it has to apply for the approval of the Regional Director (RD) in the manner prescribed in form INC- 23. Once the Regional Director confirms this change, it has to file the same confirmation the ROC within 60 days. The ROC shall confirm the change of the address within 30 days of the filing.
Change of Registered Office to Another State
The organization needs to revise the Memorandum of Association to change the enrolled office starting with one state then onto the next. An extraordinary goal needs to the be passed by the organization for modification of the MOA. This goal should be recorded with the ROC in structure MGT-14 inside 30 days of the goal being passed. To change the enlisted office starting with one state then onto the next, the organization needs to get the endorsement of the CG in structure INC-23. The reports to be joined alongside the application in structure 23 are referenced beneath.
- A copy of the special resolution sanctioning the alteration by the members of the company.
- a copy of the memorandum and articles of association
- A copy of the notice conveying the general meeting along with relevant explanatory statement
- A copy of the minutes of the general meeting wherein the resolution authorising the alteration.
- A list of creditors and debenture holders
- A copy of board resolution or Power of Attorney
- Document relation to payment of application fee
Central Government will discard the difference in enrolled office application outside the state inside 60 days of the application and prior to passing it might affirm that the change is with assent of the lenders, debenture holders and so on The endorsement given by the Center will be recorded with the recorders of both the states in which the old and the new enlisted office is arranged. The recorder of the state wherein the new office will be found will enroll the equivalent and issue a fresh certificate of joining.