Public Limited Company
Public Limited Company is a Company whose ownership is organized via shares of stock which are intended to be freely traded on a stock exchange or in over-the-counter markets. A public company can be listed on a stock exchange (termed as “Listed Company”), which facilitates the trading of shares and raising of funds from the market. The Company registration process can be completed online on Bizcruise in not more than 20 days with assistance from experienced incorporation experts, provided the requisite documents are
Compliance Services at Bizcruise
All Companies registered in India are required to maintain compliance under various statutes and regulations. Failure to maintain compliance can lead to penalty or fines as prescribed under the Law. Bizcruise can help you to comply with the statutory compliances of the Company at a very affordable price. Other than the Statutory Compliances, there are other compliances depending on Company’s activities/timelines/ as prescribed by the Law which also can be assisted by Bizcruise.
- PAN card or Passport of all directors and shareholders.
- Voter ID/Driving license.
- DSC of Directors.
- DIN for all the Directors.
- Copy of latest bank statement/telephone/mobile bill/electricity/gas bill.
- Scanned passport-sized photograph specimen signature blank document with signature [Directors only]
- Sale deed/property deed (in case of owned property)
- NOC or rent agreement from the owner of the premises.