Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policy
The objective of this policy is to prevent and protect the women at the workplace from sexual harassment and to outline procedures for filing complaints, investigating sexual harassment claims and issuing appropriate disciplinary measures in the case of violations.
- Reduced attrition
- Safer workplaces
- Improves the overall work environment in the Company
- Companies with an effective Prevention of Sexual Harassment Policy in place attract talent
- Improves overall reputation of the Company among its Stakeholders
- An integral part of Corporate Governance
- Forms a part of the Compulsory Disclosure for Companies in the Annual Board Report/ Director’s Report under Section 134 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Enhanced awareness
- lower absenteeism
- enjoy high market reputation.
- a harmonious work environment
- increased productivity